Wednesday 2 April 2014

Post production

After filming our pieces there are certain things we realised for example when filming you are focusing on not making the camera shake or making sure that its the perfect focus you may loose sight of things for example that the top of a head if people chopped out of the shot.
After my filming of joe and daisy we see here that I have chopped the top of his head off:



Moreover throughout editing we didn't realise that when filming something and having so many different versions of it you must look through all of them to find which one would look the best and out that onto your premiere pro timeline. For example after my filming last night with Daisy, I brought the camera in to do editing today and found that I had 20 different versions of the shots that I needed to incorporate. I did this so that when it came to editing I could make sure which shot was the best and having longer ones so that if I decide I would like to cut it later I can. 


This shot was a shot which we had to put into our piece at the very last minute when we realised that our actor had broken their leg. Here you can see that the camera is tilted.


This shot was to keep the identity of the antagonist unidentified for the initial part of the opening. This however, look technically sloppy however it was the look we were going for. I think that it works well for us as we are keeping audience in suspense. 


No comments:

Post a Comment